Mists are so easy and refreshing to use. Personally, I like to use them just after taking my shower to prevent any water loss.
Bioderma Hydrabio Mist
This mist goes beyond a simple thermal refreshing water because it contains lots of humectants that are sugar-based: mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligosaccharides and such as calcium. Notorious allergen: None. (pH7)
Dr.WU Hydrating System Hydrating glacier water
Here again, this water-based mist goes beyond simple mineral water. It has some many nice humectants alteromanas ferment extract, sodium hyaluronate; licorice extract and chamomile extract. Notorious allergen: perfume. (pH 6)
Klairs Fundamental Ampule Mist
This Mist is very hydrating and replenishes the skin with water. It can replace your toner. This is one is rich into humectants (glycerin, Trehalose, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate…) and soothing ingredient (Panthenol, ceramide) and antioxidants with Camellia Sinensis water (tea leaf water extract). This is such a good product. Notorious allergen: none
Glow recipe Water Melon Glow Ultra fine Mist
This a mist that has an oil phase. Check my Instagram video to have the full formula break down. Notorious allergen: perfumes and fruit extracts
My 3 ways of using them
I like to use a mist just after my shower to prevent water loos before I layer my skincare. In summer, I find them useful before reapplying my sunscreen to lock in water or to fix the makeup.
Watch me talk about it to know more.
- 🧼 Cleansers
- Roger Cavaillès bath and shower milk⎪ https://amzn.to/2ZxvrVc
- Avene Trixera Nutri fluid cleanser⎪https://amzn.to/2L315G5
- Avene extremely gentle cleanser lotion⎪https://amzn.to/2ztbHHz
- Bioderma Sensibio micellar water⎪https://amzn.to/2PhMf2F
- Bioderma Sebium micellar water⎪https://amzn.to/2NDjdZ0
- SVR Sensifine ⎪ https://amzn.to/2Nz3uKl
- Bioderma Hydrabio Tonique⎪https://amzn.to/2NBQjbB
- 💪 Serums
- SVR Hydracid C20 ⎪https://amzn.to/2ZmRGlE
- Avène Tolerance extreme emulsion ⎪https://amzn.to/2Zxd6Yr
- Bioderma Créaline riche ⎪https://amzn.to/2L2zogo
- 🧚♂️Skin repairing
- La Roche Posay cicaplast gel B5 ⎪https://amzn.to/2ZxBbOO
- Bioderma Cicabio lotion ⎪https://amzn.to/2Hs79Wf
Thank you for your time.